wedge heels movies anyone??

My favorite kind are the wedge heels. I am not talking about the ugly-bulky wedges, but tapered wedges like the ones shown here:

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/p/7130073.html

Following are the some movies that have wedge heels scenes:

1) Desperado (Salma Hayek is wearing those, but the scenes are really short and you cannot see them clearly)

2) Once upon a time in Mexico (Salma Hayek again!!! you really can see the heels clearly in this movie)

Please post more!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I too love thin tapered wedge heels. My favorites were my charles david crispys. Very high,slim heel, soooo sexy- the perfect place to show off a fresh french pedicure of my delicate digits. But, alas they became worn so I can't wear them anymore, and they are no longer available in my diminutive size. I truely miss them. :)

heres what the look like new from zappos.com

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/p/113985.html

In that case, you should look at Charles David Wager. It says on Zappos that they are 3 1/4 " high. I ordered them for my wife and they measure around 4.2"!!!

Those are lovely heels you purchased for your wife - very classy, sophistocated and very feminine. I'm sure she looks and feels fantastic in them! Zappos generally does not give the true height of charles david shoes - I think many people would be scared to order online if they knew how tall charles davids really are! I've thought about ordering the "charles david wager", but it just doesn't have the "edgie" look of the slim wedge heel on the Charles David Crispy. Hopefully, they will have some new tall slim wedges in the spring collection with the same sophistocated, sexy look of the crispy.

• 5 weeks later...

Those wedgies, as well as the pump, are really appealing. The slope of the wedge pulls the eye along so very seductively and gracefully. It's too bad my feet are larger than the available sizes. I first noticed how attractive wedgies (not the blocky kind) after WW2, when they became very popular. By the end of the 50s, they fell out of favor. I am so pleased to see that they are back in fashion. . Rainbow

In 100 years no one will care that you wore high heels today.