Interesting photo website - not mine, but may be of interest

heelsRus

Some nice shoe/boot pics, although those here who object to the use of fur might like to be aware of the site's mission statement.

Our mission is to broaden the fur, jewelry and other luxury industries, by enhancing product availability and services offered through the utilization of existing media, supercharging its reach and potency through the power of the world-wide-web.

Emma

Some nice shoe/boot pics, although those here who object to the use of fur might like to be aware of the site's mission statement.

Our mission is to broaden the fur, jewelry and other luxury industries, by enhancing product availability and services offered through the utilization of existing media, supercharging its reach and potency through the power of the world-wide-web.

Emma

Didn't see that statement. I'm not very PC, so didn't look for it either. I did notice a lot of fur, but then fur and leather do seem to go together (in many of the ads I've seen anyway).

different kettle of fish. read up on fur farms, and the cruelty there, then try again.

There's no excuse for cruelty to animals. Period. Eating them is enough. Give them a good liife.

I don't buy fur products, never have, but it's not because I'm _that_ against fur (I don't protest or anything), it's because I don't see me wearing it (nor my wife). Leather is another story however. I like leather - a lot. I don't eat KFC food or buy Nike's either, but it's not from a fanatic viewpoint of this or that; KFC makes me sick and Nike's are just too expensive for the crappy quality.

I find it offensive that others push their viewpoints, or in some cases other's viewpoints, on me in the name of not offending people. Sorry, some people will be offended by just about anything. Live with it. Move on.

There was a report recently (within the last two months I think) about some seals in Ireland that nearly made me sick. Literally. I'd like to find the people that did those things to the seals and make them suffer for their actions. It was disgusting.

On the one hand I applaud the people who have the dedication, gumption and committment to stick to an issue. On the other hand, there are nutcases that put spikes in trees to save the trees but kill people. Hey, there's consistency.

I'd lke just one law in the world - thou shalt be reasonable. It would take care of just about anything really. Except the majority of people are morons. The total IQ of the planet remains a constant but the population is increasing.

So, no, I'm not upset about posting a URL for a site that promotes luxury items: fur, jewelry, etc.... It wasn't for the fur that the URL was posted. It was for the leather and footwear. And you know, no one who was actually offended by fur has replied saying there were offended by the fur pictures.

To quote (or nearly so, it's been awhile) the Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy, "we have reached normality. Anything you still can't deal with is your problem". :-)