High Heeled Training Diary #11

Laurieheels

It's strange how life goes sometimes... Monday was certainly a stiletto day for me. I had to work early, so I drove to work after dropping off my sister where she works. That meant five inch patents from the start. Eight hours at work, and then to get my sister. She quit smoking the week before, so we were going to celebrate. First, a trip to an oxygen bar. It does work, and I found myself full of energy. After that, all you can eat Sushi at our favourite place. The energy from the oxygen bar was destroyed by the chance to eat as much as my sister and I could eat. It really is a dangerous concept, all you can eat. I think it should be outlawed. My notable hilight - 12 pieces of salmon sushi. It was delicious. And then, to Walmart (a large everything type of store for people not familiar with this North American giant). Walking around in a department type store in five inch heels isn't easy. No one designed the floors for easy walking. I think what I noticed the most as my sister rushed around with a sales associate is that I am not a fast walker at five inches. I do well at four, but not at five. What a difference an inch makes... Tuesday was anoither driving day, so again, five inch patents from the outset. And another day in heels goes by. I received a compliment today, and some notice. it was from an older woman who saw me walking back to our service desk at work. She asked me "How did you learn to walk in those lovely heels?". It's a sad story, as she has ostioperosis and cannot wear anything fancy. But she was happy that I could. After work, my sister and I picked up our mother and it was back to Walmart again, to exchange a camera and see the wedding photos. The good news in all of this is that I will be able to post a really good full shot of me in my patent heels, so you can look forward to that! It was another long day, some eleven hours in heels, including an emergency trip to take my mother to the pharmacy after we had dropped her off. Wednesday was a walking day, and I am proud to say, I made the walk in my four inch oxfords and wore them all day. And then I wore them home! Sure I was a bit tired, but I try to walk fast and get home as quick as I can after work. Maybe that's not the best plan, but work is evil, after all. Thursday was a half day at work for me. I had to arrive early, so into my patent stilettos and off to work. At noon I went home and I wore them around the apartment. I picked up my sister, and then we grabbed my mother again. It was a long night out. Shopping and dinner at a simple restaurant. Here I received another compliment, but not really a compliment that fills me with great joy. The table next to us held four young men that, from their loud conversation, were drag queens. One of them told me I had nice shoes as they left. Naturally they would think so. So it does count as attention, but is it really what I am looking for? Not yet. This was a twelve hour day in heels, and it was nice to get home. Too many stores and too much walking. A good length of time for me is nine hours, ten is okay, and twelve is still a bit too much for me when I must walk a lot. Friday did not see heels for me. Trainers only. I had to go to the hospital for a very small surgical matter. Now, before anyone starts posting silly messages, I will say that I am fine, I do not need e-cards to say get well, I do not need attention or sympathy on this, I just need everyone to understand that I won't be in heels for a few days. So this is where the diary ends this week. And next week, the diary will be short as well. Staying home and getting better means a few things, and I am not going to make matters worse by wearing heels and stretching muscles that should not be stretched right now. There comes a time when we all must put our dreams on hold and be practical. Yes I can be in five inch heels for ten hours and more. Sometimes even twelve hours. We have to put these things on hold and understand our limitations when we are not well. This is one of those times. I'll be fine. And I made some great progress last week. I think on Thursday I really made up for these next few days. I think I will be able to try five and a half inch heels in another month. Let's hope the money is there so I can buy a pair! Until next time...

Yo! High heel Lady! Hope your'e feeling better and whats more I wish to apollogize. It sounds like your'e really into high heels as a true fashion thing. As a hetero male I love the ladies, Looks Personality and the way they carry themselves, Not to mention the way they dress! Stilletos are kinda kinky for some of us but in all honesty, They are the ultimate in ( the finishing touch) for over all appearance. As a Group We wish that more women had your fashion sense. Randy.

Love those heels!

Apology accepted, but I don't think it was such a big issue. I'll be better soon enough, and back in public, wearing heels as is usual for me. You can see that some of us are into the shoes as a fashion way of life, and I am glad you see it. And while it would be nice if more women shared this fashion sense, I must admit I like being unique and part of an elite group of women than can wear stiletto heels and look good while doing it. At least I hope I look good. I could appear quite the fool and never know it. :smile: