Celinas heels

Vanity

Thought that my 7-inchers was the the highest possible but then my husband showed me Celinas new 19.7 centimeters heels. I just say one thing.....CHEATING. Those heels has a small wedge under the ball of the foot (look at 6inchforever) that make the heel height possiple. If you look close, you can see that even her 7-inchers has this kind of pad to make it less steep. They still look lovely, but you can not compare with genuin single soled (true) 7-inchers. Truly yours, :-?

"Vanity is my life and that's my name."

I just love High heels.

• 1 month later...

I agree that the 20cm heels from 6ihf is a misconception, they have indeed raised the heel height by adding a raised platform sole nearest the heel hence lowering the arch but heightening teh heel. I agree that the arch provided by a true 7" single sole shoe far surpasses that what I have seen on the 20cm featured on Celinas Heels site, in fact they look quite ugly from side on. The 'scream' range of shoe with the steel heel are truly 7 inchers as are the ones from 'The Highest heel' I have a pair with an awesome 19cm heel, no platform or hint of one in a UK 10. Now beat that 6ihf.

My average heel height is 61\2" on size 9 feet