Michael, brand of shoe question

JinxieKat

Hey all, Have any of you heard of this brand before? It is just Michael, nothing else. They make a lovely high heel shoes. I came across them in Off Broadway Shoes and I have had absolutely no luck in locating them on the internet. I'm trying to see if they make a 5" heel without a platform. Any help is appreciated! :-? Thanks Jinxie

Any other clues? Like, are they leather or PU? Is the sizing marked in US, UK, or Eur sizes? Anything on the sole at all, like size, or "made in ..."? Sometimes shoes are made by one company for many others... Over here Dorothy Perkins is made by Barratts. Spot On, and Zone, and several others all come from the same place as each other; and so on.

They are made in China (surprise surprise) and they are leather, well the upper is anyway. I've only seen leather shoes by this brand. The also come with a nice cloth bag that you can store your shoes in. I thought it was a nice touch. Unfortunately they are not Michael Kors either, I checked those shoes and they are not the same. Thanks for looking! Jinxie