Back in Black

It has been a tough period for me since my beloved relative went away. Just taking care of my mother, who is half-blind, has taken all my time . This means that I have no time for myself and even less time for my interests. I love you all and I hope that you understand. However, I have recieved my new shoes with 6 inch metal heel and I'm very happy, even it was expensive, and my feelings are a bit mixed. Normally, before, I would have been really thrilled, but now, I'm just ....don't know. Is there anyonone who has the same experience as me? Please let me know. :-?

"Vanity is my life and that's my name."

I just love High heels.

Well Vanity, Sorry to hear that. But surely we all get our blue and our rosy periods, which can make just about everything seem dull and depressing one month, and brilliant and sparking the next! I'm sorry if even the arrival of the stunning six-inchers didn't lift you out of your gloom, but I'm sure you'll cheer up after a bit and everything in your life (and especially those great heels!) will suddenly take on a very sunny tint! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Hi Vanity, It's lovely to hearfrom you again. I'm sorry to hear you have been having a bit of a rough period lately. As much as you love your shoes, I guess it takes a bit more than that to lift your spirits in such a prolonged rough patch. I hope your spirits are soon on the rise. Don't be a stranger. Love, Paul.