Meet in Leeds 22/23 NOV 2004

Diana High Heels

Hi, anyone up for a high heel meet in Leeds on either or both of those days. Propose collect outside Harvey Nicks at 1000hrs then visit shoe shops etc, go for a drink/meal. Maybe even drive out into the country for a high heeled walk. I will be wearing my 41\2" barratts knee boots perhaps even my 5" ankle boots with various heels in my shoulder bag. If you would prefer a more 1 to 1 meet then contact me. See what I wear on my yahoo group via my personal profile.

My average heel height is 61\2" on size 9 feet

Hello Diana! Every success for your Leeds Heelmeet! I can't make it personally because I'll be moving house around that time, and the Lakeside (London) Heel-Meet (which I'm organising) is the only bit of time I can spare until after Christmas. However, to make yours a success, I suggest: 1. PM moderator Firefox and ask him to put your Meet on our calendar at the head of this "Real Life Meetings" thread. 2. PM a copy of the Leeds Heel-Meet details to the following, who will be amongst the most likely members to be interested: Daz (Yorkshire), "Paul (North-East)" (Newcastle), Highonheels (Midlands), Ruud (Manchester), 6Inch Spikes (North), Emma J Nation (Manchester?). Also, I think the following are up your way (or at least more North than South): Daz30, Francis, Calv, Si, Dazza31, youngwolf, euchrid, Big D, Shyguy. Apologies to anyone who I've left out or wrongly located! Diana - click on to the Membership List (on this page's heading) and you will find more members and locations to PM. That's what I always do (in addition to the main posting) when organising a meet. Good luck! And whilst we're at it, howzabout yourself coming to our Lakeside Heel-Meet on 7th November! Good luck! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Ooouch! You're fairly unlikely to get folks attending other than on a weekend in my experience, unless they are out-of-work or working very unusual hours! Can't you consider a weekend extravaganza for the good a worthy members of these fine forums? Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

• 2 weeks later...