My first experience

Larihigh

Study hall was a boring place. 3 days a week. About 100 desks, mostly full and one hour to wait until the next class. In the 50's we had these things. I was daydreaming and waiting for the final bell. The teacher, Miss M., was standing near the doorway, her back to the wall. She was waiting for the bell, as were all of the students. She held a binder, or something like it. Miss M. was the darling of the Jr. High School, just returning from an unsuccessful bid for Miss America. Here she was in our town, teaching; and "teaching" study hall. Anyway, I looked over at her, and began to study her body. She had on a medium length skirt and some kind of blouse, I don't remember. I looked at her shoes. I became interested in her feet and how they were curved so beautifully from her ankles down into her high heel shoes. The shoes were open toe cutaway pumps, about 3 1/2 inches. The way she was standing accentuated her arches. She was standing with her back to the wall, leaning against it. Her feet were planted about 1 foot or more away from the wall, with her soles firmly on the floor. Her feet were close together and the stretching of the position really accentuated her instep as it was curved very beautifully. I just stared at her feet and studied them. She was on my right, so her left foot was closest to me. Presently, she lifted her left foot and moved her foot backwards so the heel was against the wall, her toe lightly touching the floor. I suddenly noticed the arch on her right foot. The cutaway pumps allowed me to see the bottom of her arch, where it did not quite meet with the sole of the pump. She had very high arches. The arch was curved so beautifully and the nylons she was wearing were slightly wrinkled. I also noticed that as I gazed at her shoes, her feet and her arch, I became aroused. This was so curious, the longer I stared and looked, the more I became more and more excited. I examined her calves and found them to be nicely outlined and defined. Her ankles were, as some say, turned very nicely. I could not take my eyes off her legs, especially her shoes and her feet. In this position, her skirt was raised a bit by her left leg, and I could see the top of her calf and the back side of her knee where it curved back to the beginning of her thigh. I longed for her to raise her left leg higher! She didn't. She moved again, and exchanged the position of the right foot for the left, now having her right heel up against the wall. The motion of her feet and the overall movement made my heart pound. Her right arch was curved even more than before, the position stretching her foot into an incredible sight; all those curves and the sexuality of the vision was so powerful. Not once did I look up at her face. I just stared and lusted with the vision. Soon, the bell rang. I was jolted out of my reverie, back to reality. There was a rush of students, Miss M. stood upright, away from the wall. I could not get up. I waited until all had left and Miss M. left as well. I was totally confused about the experience and wondered just what had happened. Soon, my excitement left me and I got up for my next class. More to come....

Next study hall. I was there, one row closer to the door. I positioned myself to get the closest view without having to turn my head completely to the right. I had spent the last two days doing nothing but thinking about the experience. Up to that day, most of my fantasies involved wondering about the female anatomy, and engaging in typical adolescent activities in the bathroom. The last two days, I found that my bathroom fantasies were filled with visions of Miss M.'s feet and high heels. So I waited and soon she came into the room. The desk that was provided for the room monitor was to my left on the other side of the room. An aisle cut the room in two, leading from the entry to the desk. She walked to the desk. I heard the clik-clik- of her heels as she passed by. I was not in the front row of the rear section of the room, and I was disappointed that I could not see her walk. She was wearing the same shoes! That 45 minutes or so were the slowest of my life. I was waiting for the time when, I hoped, she would gather her stuff and wait by the door again. Soon, I heard the clik-clik and there she was. The same postition, right at the wall, and I began my erotic interlude. This time, it was as the last time, but now, I had a better view and I really got into the details of what I was seeing. In a very short time, I was in the same condition that left me unable to walk last time. I got a closer look at the shoes, and noticed that the vamp (I didn't know what it was called then) was cut a little low, and I could see what I now cherish: toe cleavage. I was distracted by the open toe and found that to be not only uninteresting, but frankly a turn off. I could get more results by looking at her arches; also the angle bones and other subtle anatomic features of her foot. The shoes accentuated all of that, but the toes turned me off. I looked up and found that she was not looking at me. I was grateful. I felt that I had violated her and could be disciplined for peeping...really, it was that intimate and, I felt, intrusive. Nevertheless, I began to "check on her" from time to time to see if she noticed my looking and leering. I glanced up and saw she was looking at me. Her face expressed nothing, and when out eyes met, she just did a nice little smile. I blushed immediately. The blood rushed to my face and I felt hot, exicted and overwhelmed. She just turned her gaze towards the front of the class. Bell. The thunder of the feet leaving, leaving me again to wait until I could get up. I was filled with wonder, excitement and thoughts of nothing but shoes, and that moment when I "was caught". I really don't know if she knew what I was doing, but to this day, I fantasize that she did, and that was another level of excitement: to be caught looking. More..

There were a few following days where Miss M. did not wear heels. She wore flat mary janes. I was dejected and funked out. This did not keep me from planning. I fantasized about a better view, more eye contact, and maybe someday, even getting close enough to look right at those shoes from 1 foot away! I figured that waiting for 45 minutes for a 10 minute view was inefficient, so I changed my seat to the other side of the room. On this side were windows, a blank wall that faced the aisle, and a small, open table. Not really a desk, but a table with a standard oak library chair for the monitor. I was fortunate to have a class closeby the study hall and I raced from that class to capture my new seat. I was about 10-12 feet from the table, at a 45 degree angle. I thought that my looking would be very obvious, but at the same time very exciting to look and avoid and maybe even being caught. Twisted, but by then, I was hooked. I heard clik-clik and I waited for her to enter. I was shocked. Today, there were no open toe cutaway pumps. On her feet were black suede pumps. The heels were higher, maybe 4 inches, and the vamps cut lower. It was an incredible sight for me to see and get that rush that I still experience when I am surprised by the sight of very sexy pumps on a sexy woman. In fact, today, that is what I look at first: what shoes? Then, comes the eyes and the rest of the appraisal. To me, the shoes reveal the real soul of a woman. She sat in the chair. In a sitting position, I discovered, the whole picture changed. There was no longer the stretching of the arches, the pressure that creates the turn of the instep. Instead, I discovered arch cleavage. At a certain angle, close to head-on, if the arch is very high and the side of the pump is cut low, a space develops between the arch and the shoe. In many cases, you can look right down in that secret place to the sole of the shoe. And, I discovered crossed legs, garter flashes, and dangling. Miss M. was such a fantasy come true! 35 continuous minutes of the most erotic shoe play and leg show that one could imagine. She even gave me the pleasure of arch scratching while dangling. As I drilled and burned the vision of her pumps into my brain, I was unaware of anything around me. The world ceased to exist and my total focus was on those shoes and the motions that drove me to new levels of excitement. She had a "slow move". Her legs were crossed and the crossed leg at a right angle to me. A perfect view of the flow of calf, ankle, heel box, heel, the arch of the shoe, the toe, back to the vamp up over the instep, back to the ankle. This view is the classic and most erotic of all. This is especially true if the toe is pointed and is moved slightly and slowly up and down. I managed to position myself so that I would not have a problem with my arousal. I was free. So I immersed myself in that vision and for the first time, I had a spontaneous reaction. As I realized what was going to happen, I raised my hand to be called upon by her. During the experience, I heard her say, "Yes?". I looked up at the time of my peak and she looked at me and said, "Yes?". I was up and over the top and croaked, "Lavatory?". She nodded. More..

That experience taught me to be prepared. I always position myself to allow for the natural thing to happen and to protect my clothes from spills. I have done this for years when I find myself in a situation that may end up in spontaneity. So it was with study hall. I would, in advance, check out what shoes Miss M. was wearing on study hall day. I had lost interest in the open toe pumps, and found that she had two pairs of pumps that were my favorites: the black suedes and the red calf. Both were about 4 inches, low vamps and clean low sides, not cutaways. On the black and red days, I would be prepared and arrive at my seat. On the first red day, I had never seen them before. Clik-clik, in came the shoes. Red! Pumps! Thin heels! Toe cleavage! I was excited before she sat down. The show was similar to all of the others. This, however was the first time she dangled and scratched. The dangle was an active one, up and down, up and down. The motion was mesmerizing. She stopped and absent-mindedly reached down and scratched her arch with one finger. I had my hand raised, and I was on my way. She looked up, "Yes?". I just looked at her pumps and felt everything rush and finish. I never took my hand down, I just let everything finish. I looked up and met her eyes, "Yes?". Her look was so innocent, I am still wondering if she knew what had happened. I again croaked, "Lavatory". There was one more week of that semester. For some reason, she was out and we had a substitute. I was looking forward to a new class schedule, and maybe trying to find out what study hall Miss M. would be monitoring. No study hall for Miss M. on my schedule, and only glimpses of her in the hallway, sometimes clicking along in her reds or blacks. That experience was the most erotic and outstanding that I have ever experienced. I had one other, but not as close and exciting and so full surprises as this one.