New to this site - hello everyone

Thought I'd say hello as a first-time poster. My name is Steve. I am heterosexual male and a high heels fanatic since I was a kid. It wasn't until a year ago that I finally took the plunge and began wearing heels. So far I only wear them around the house. 4-inch stiletto pumps are no problen now, and I'm working on getting a feel for 5-inchers. By far my favorite high heel shoe is a black stiletto pump with a 4-5 inch heel. That's all I have in my modest shoe collection. What really gets my attention, in addition to a pretty woman in heels, is what she does with them. If she dangles her shoe from her foot, slips a foot in and out of her shoe, or has what I call winking arches, I am in high heel heaven!:) I have a very understanding girlfriend who because of wide feet cannot wear off-the-shelf stilettos, as much as she'd like to. I'm working on that. Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting acquainted.

Black 5-inch stilettos - the only way to go!

Hi Steve and welcome.

I corresponded with a Steve B a few times on another site not to do with shoes. I wonder if you are the same one. He was from a place in Canada in the high country.

Regarding your girl friend requiring a wider fitting shoe try

http://www.orientvisual.com/6inchforever/index.htm

They custom make shoes at I think reasonable prices considering they are custom made.

Best wishes to you and your girl.

Maybe she would like to join our group too.

JeffM

Raccoon:-) Don't just CONSIDER wearing heels, jump in and start WEARING heels NOW.! Your missing all of the joy and fun of wearing heels if you don't start now. Don't procrastinate, join us all. You don't know the thrills and enjoyment you are missing out on. Steve B:-) Welcome to the megaforum at HH Place. Any questions you may have will be cheerfully answered by knowlegable people here and I'm sure you will enjoy posting with us. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Raccoon:-)

Don't just CONSIDER wearing heels, jump in and start WEARING heels NOW.! Your missing all of the joy and fun of wearing heels if you don't start now. Don't procrastinate, join us all. You don't know the thrills and enjoyment you are missing out on.

Hi Dawn HH :D

I have mixed feelings.

I'm planning on purchasing my own stiletto boots to support my fantasies. But I dont like the sight of them on my hairy male legs :)

Raccoon:-) Let me help un-mix your feelings for you. Shave your hairy legs, put on a nice pair of panty-hose, slip your feet into a pair of stiletto knee-boots. The feelings will be incredible to a first-timer. Don't get too high of a heel to start with, a 3½" or 4" heel will be fine for this. Now go look into a mirror at your incredibly sexy legs and start walking around and practicing learning to balance your walk in heels. O-o-o-o, what fantastic feelings! I have my legs shaved and wear panties and panty-hose all of the time. Try it, you'll like it. Keep all of us posted here as to what the out-come is and how and what you feel doing this. If I can do this daily, you can do it some-times to start with. Cheers--- Dawn HH :D

High Heeled Boots Forever!