Question about shoe straps/locks

jenniferhouston1

It seems my sweetie has ordered some of those shoe straps which buckle under the shoe and can be padlocked, as a surprise. (The internet explorer history showed be the link...by accident lol) So, my questions are 1. Are they comfortable? 2. Do they really work...i.e. can you cheat and get them off if you really want to? 3. How obvious are they with pants or a long skirt when you are out and about? Thanks in advance. Jen

Which shop did you order from? I've got ones from sub-shop, and they're more of a 'bondage' style, I'd say. They've got a 2 inch ankle cuff with a half-inch strap that goes under the heel. Small padlocks go through the holes in the straps. I find them comfortable and inescapable when properly adjusted, but mine would probably be quite visible.

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.

Hey Jennifer (good name) My sweetie ordered tham (and he doesnt know that I know yet....saw it on the IE history on the computer shhh!! hehe) He ordered the pair from paulcleather. I think they are similar to the subshop by comparing the pictures. I really dont know when he will have me wear them..thats why I was curious about public wearing. Thanks. Jen