posted on a fashion board

exitman1

Hi just thought I would try something. There was a thread relating to this posted on this forum a while back.

There was a post put on a board just like the elle one asking of men should wear heels. The picture in question showed a man wearing stiletto style boots. Well, I decided to post on the same board but using a simple square toe block heel example... as I think this is how the fashion will gain acceptance.

Well the replys I got were actually quick interesting... no-one said it was completely discusting, all replys were in the relm of its ok i suppose.

Check it out.

http://www.luxuryfashion.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=31577

Also I decided to post this because as you may have read from my last post my parents found my shoes like this.... but they seemed OK about it, but due to shock at them finding it and not knowing what to say and the possible acceptance I left it. Well I think ive managed to pluck up the courage to bring it back up with my mum as I really want it to be ok to wear them without having to hide them..... it makes it seem as if I am doing something wrong when I hide them.... which I feel I am not. So I posted on the outside board to see what the reaction was to men wearing so-called sensible heels. The replys on this board have give me the confidence to tell my folks sometime within the next week.

Sorry for the long winded post.

tell me what you think about the post replys.

Hey I've been there congrats on decideing to tell your parents as well. The almsot exact same thing happened between my father and I and I told him that I like to wear high heels (I got tired of snakeing them into the house and hideing them. and so forth.) So after a while of thinking about it (like two months) I decided to tell my dad after years of hideing it. Turns out he thought it was weird but he was ok with it. Now I'm able to buy my heels freely and without worry. I don't wear them around him just to respect his wishes, but he is atleast ok with it. Well anyway I talk to much good luck with telling your parents.

It's all good. ~Arron.

interesting replies. mostly they seem as you said, its ok i suppose. the people there may not wer that style themselves so may not like it. as one girl said the sq toes look masculine wven with a heel. pleasing to read that page, especially after the elle forums. hardly any negatives dz

Ok so you posted a picture with boots in it, now how about with somebody wearing a pair of heels?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Wow you sure got some good responses to those heels. Even good 'ol Emery is in there supporting you! I know I made a mistake by putting pics of a guy in stilletos--with links to mild fetish shoe pics as well. Sorry bout that.

Just recently at Style.com I tried posting again. The thread is closed because it achieved archived status in only two days, but the responses were definitely better this time around. It's topic 43472 titled, "Conservative Women's Shoes on Men." You may have to search a few days back.

http://forum.style.com/forums/fashion/index.ssf

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.