Hello.

I haven't posted anything in a while. So I thought I would just stop in and say hello. I haven't been up 2 much. My bday is comming up. Kind of depressing for me, kind of not. I think I'll be able to finally get the rest of my DJing eqiupment I need. (Needles, Cartdige, Headshell, Speakers, Headphones.) I've been wearign my heels more lately. Still haven't worn them out yet. I use to then I started to realize that it is too dangerrous in my neighborhood. People would jump me for being that different. At least its a strong possiblity. I'm finlally learning how to drive, just bought an 86 cutlas I love it. Thats about it thats been going on with me. Other then just working. How about everyone else? Whats going on in your live's? If you care to share that is.

It's all good. ~Arron.

• 2 weeks later...

Asdf174:-) A very interesting pair of shoes. If you do order them, be careful that door-frames don't pop up and hit you in the head. They will make you much taller than you are now. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

:roll: Thanx. Yeah I know I'm goign to be like 6"2 or something in those heels. I'm going to order them next month I think. (money is so tight for me at the momment) But I love them. I think the pirate skull and crossbones are kind of cool, and I love plats. Plus their closed toe and I need more closed to shoes.

It's all good. ~Arron.