Where can I buy those boots? Do you like them?

manus

I live in Europe and I'm looking for those boots in black(my size=43 eur 12 usa):

Posted Image. I will try to wear them in public.

And I'm also looking for Posted Image. I do'nt think I dare to wear them in public...

Where can I find them in a "normal" price?

Do you like them?

Those look to be the thigh high version of the style called Laura - I'm not sure if it is Pleasure or Elle makes them, but one of them does. It is a stretch patent boot with a 5" heel, and you're looking at probably $80+ for them. Laura costs about $ 60. Browse the web. http://www.pgts.net has lots of links, many of which do carry the boot - I just don't remember which ones! If your in the US, I'd try midnight fantasies as they are a good company, after that keep looking.

If you search on ebay, under women's shoes and restrict the search to boots and cheerleaders ( i.e. +boots +cheerleader and make sure the box for search title and description is checked, then you will see ALL the cheerleader boots in all colors - blue, silver, red, etc... and sizes ). My previous post on the thigh high boot is correct. The correct name of the boot is Ally and the maker is Elle. One place to find it is http://www.lisasshoes.com/delightred.html for $ 100. I stress that this is NOT the only place on the web that carries this boot, and to search through the previous link that I provided to find possibly a better price. Sorry, but I only have dial-up access here :roll: I hope this helps.

To all: You might check "heelbuys" on ebay. They used to carry a thigh high boot in black or white (leather, I believe) with a 5" stiletto heel in large sizes and I thought they ran about $35-$40 which seemed very inexpensive to me. Let me know if that works out. Wineanddine

They are too expensive. I've bought from www.snaz75.com

a few times. Their prices are a lot better and they have a good selection.

-Robert B.

Robert,

Thanks for the reference. With a slow speed connection ( 56K dial-up ) I didn't have the time to search all the sights for the best store to carry Elle boots.

• 3 weeks later...

Manus:-) Nice pair of boots. You have got a nice chunky heel of the right height for street-heeling and they should be comfortable if you have the right fit. Be sure and post us how things go when you wear them out on the street the first time. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!