At last... my story (part I)

ychelle

About a year ago, I promised you to write about my story to heels... Now..., o.k., the time passed rapidly...:roll: But here it is: As I wrote in my previous post, today I'm not an "all-time heel wearer", for I think diversity counts (this also including flats), but I regularly wear my heels (3 to 4.5 inch) also in public. My first time in heels was not the typical "trying mums shoes", I rather was forced in... No, it was not as dramatical as it may seem from this, but it was not my free choice. When I was about 11 or so, I went to a summer camp with a good friend. Besides much free time, there was also some "program", and one of the program parts was studying a stage play - "Snow White and the seven dwarfs" (I had to look for that in the dictionary...). Now, as there were much more girls than guys in the camp, the idea came up that the dwarfs and the prince should be played by the girls, and the queen and Snow White should be played by the guys. I was elected to be Snow White, which meant that I had to be the "most beautiful on earth". You can imagine the consequences of this: Make-up, dress and - extraordinary high heels borrowed from a girls? mum that had feet that were only marginally larger than mine at that time. I can't tell you from today how high they really were, but they were dark-red knee high boots with white embroideries and stiletto heel. Initially I hesitated: Imagine all the other guys and what they would tell... But there was no way out so I had no choice. The girls giggled when I came in dressed for the first time, but that faded fast. For me, however, it became a real thrill and I started to enjoy it. Unfortunately, the camp was over after only two weeks, we had a great play for our parents and the heels were gone... :o At that time, my mum - at least to what I knew - did not own any heels, hence there seemed to be no way of repeating this wonderful experience. Only two or three years later, I went down to the cellar because my mum told me to bring down a pair of shoes that did not fit me any more. When I asked her where I should put them, she looked at me like I was a little bit stupid and told me that there is a small white cabinet where the shoes that are still o.k. but can not be worn any more (...) are stored. I really didn't know that, for I always thought there were cleaning agents in it (and you can imagine, it is better not knowing where this things are for kids, at least for two reasons, but I do not want to go deeper into that...). When I went down, I did not think of heels at all, but when I opened up the doors it was like "WHOOOOUW!!!!" There was a pair of red mules with a wooden-brown stiletto heel of about 4 inches. I put in my old shoes, closed the door again and when I was alone the next time for some time, I took them out of the board and wore them in the house. It was incredible fun as they fit me almost perfectly at that time. I did this several times, but the last few times I could not put them back as I forgot the time when I wore them. Thus, I still had them on when my mum came back again... :D. The only way of not getting noticed was putting them under the sofa - obviously a bad place when you're not able to bring them back to their place before the next cleaning (or when you just forget to put them back). Thus, after the third time my mum obviously found them (not telling a word), the shoes were suddenly not back in the cabinet. Until today I do not know where my mum has put them... But, sadly, my second heel-time ended as abrupt as the first. Again there were years in which I sometimes imagined of how it would be, but I did not have the guts to buy some for me. I try not to let you wait again one year for the next part of this story (:), actually the most interesting part as it refers to the last years, that is to my present heel-wearing), but I should stop now. There is still a lot to do... Greatings ychelle (which is a feminine and existing derivate of my real male name, to get a bit more personally)

i had a bad encounter trying to get my mums opinions of my heeling, as ive said i a previous post. Basically said that a man in stilettos would look like a right puff, and she didnt want to have people thinking she has a puff for a son. i went on the defense saying, why couldnt men wear what they wanted to if they wished, and women wear trousers etc etc, but she insists its not the same. it quite hurt, and i dont know if she really clicked that i do wear heels or not, cos that was the third time id brought it up with her, and the third time i was on defense and went out not too happy.