Taking a break

All, I am going to take a break from the site and take time to reflect and gain perspective on things. My wife and I had a major blowup lastnight, and once we both finally settled down, it became clear that while I have been caught up in pushing my limits further and further whith my street heeling, I stopped thinking about that my wife, although supportive of me wearing them, it's really big on a man wearing heels 100% of the time. While I plan to stop posting for a while, I will stop by occasionally and read some of the posts. Also while I do plan on continuing heeling as much as possible, I need to spend less time in them while around my wife. Thanks for everyones input and I wish you all well. Take care, Scotty

That's understandable. Wifes tend to be supportive for a while. The same sort of thing happened with my wife. Good luck.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

sscotty727;

We all have to prioritize sometime in our lives. I hope your issues get resolved or at least reach a mutually acceptable compromise.

Oops, I forgot to login before posting the above.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.