Toronto

7 inch pain

I will be in Mississauga on business for a whole week in early June. Does anyone know if there is a particular area in Toronto that is good for acceptance of heeling in the late evening? I'm real nervous but I come from a small town with small minded people and I think it may actually be easier in a busy metropolitan place. I'm definitely going to go for it. Anyone else in Toronto do this?

Check my above post "out in new shoes today" to see what I wore recently in Toronto. Click on my name to see previous posts. I've gone to conservative places like shopping malls wearing one inch wide block heels four inches high, or four inch blade heels, but ususally a good place is Church Street near Wellesley and Yonge Street near Wellesley. It's a bit more alternative lifestyle in that area. That's the area I wore the shoes in my "out" post. My pants never cover up the shoes. Definitely got some stares, but no problems with anyone. By the way, you don't have to wait until late evening. Most of the times I've gone out was in the afternoon.

I guess it's now the below post, not above :D I have tossed out the idea of getting together a few people, but I guess most people are too shy or something. If you want someone to go for a walk with in the afternoon, let me know. If not, that's okay too.

There is a Canadian Crossdressers Club you might want to visit in Toronto. Check it out at http://www.wildside.org/.

I would assume someone there would know about the safe public areas in the greater Toronto area.

I have never been there yet so I can't tell you anything about it.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.