Walking in stilettos

HI, I would love to see some more videos with women walking in stiletto heels and hearing those heels click-click to the pavement or other hard floors. Are there some people here who could make some clips like I would love to see? Or already have some of their own? I have seen sites like Arch-Enemys and some others but I'm looking for videos with plain 4 or 5 inch stilettos... I like metal spikes best but it's not necessary as long as you can hear the lovely clicking :D Who can help me out here??? Thanx! Greg

Well, u are in luck :-) my ex BF just love seeing me in my stilettos. He is alot like u, likes to see and hear me walk in my spike heels and even stepping on stuff with my high heel shoes, and yes, he love metal spike heels too. Thats why i own a few pairs of metal spike heel shoes :-) I bet u like that too. He had taken video shows of my heels in action..... but i think i have misplaced them somewhere. If u really want, i can try to shoot one for u :D u can sent me a pair of steel heel shoe for my to record in the video u want too :D

Well, if you could just shoot a video of you walking in your sexy metal spike heels and hear the click-click against the pavement... That would be cool! Don't have any heels to send you, but I hope you can make me a video even though. Thanx in advance! Greg