A new user from Germany says "hello"

:rofl: Who's face and body is that anyway? Ok, so 'Belinda' knows how to superimpose and doctor images. That image looks so fake - I can't believe z17z17 said "Hi there, looking great' .............I think you need glasses :D Sorry to sound so rude, it just I prefer to see people for who and what they are and not some fake image. Becks

So many shoes & boots to buy in so little time!!

:rofl: Who's face and body is that anyway? Ok, so 'Belinda' knows how to superimpose and doctor images. That image looks so fake - I can't believe z17z17 said "Hi there, looking great' .............I think you need glasses :D Sorry to sound so rude, it just I prefer to see people for who and what they are and not some fake image. Becks

So many shoes & boots to buy in so little time!!

Yes, it's obviously a cut 'n' paste job, but it looks to me like the face, body and chair and most importantly, the heels in the foreground all belong together, it's just that they don't belong with the background. Apart from the giveaway white edge round the main subject there are no shadows from the heels and the perspective is all wrong - should have re-sized the subject to match the scale of the background. Emma