My collection of boots

Absolutely excellent still shots and movie film, Chrissp! I couldn't quite understand why you bothered to photograph the low-heeled boots (numbers 1 and 4), but numbers 2 and 3 were nice high-heeled styles, especially the "King-High Blades" and it was great to see you wearing them! Very stylish and very fashionable. Do you street-heel in busy public streets too? I think if many members were to appear in public looking as good and stylish as you do in those video clips, then soon street-heeling guys would be accepted everywhere! Keep it up, and I hope this is an inspiration to many other would-be street-heeling guys! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan.

Onwards and upwards!

Absolutely excellent still shots and movie film, Chrissp!

I couldn't quite understand why you bothered to photograph the low-heeled boots?

Do you street-heel in busy public streets too?

Well, using boots at any hight isn't something any male usualy do here in sweden. And my ankle high 6cm boots is used more or less frequently.

Yes I streetheel when I can. I don't use my heels unless I think it goes well with my clothes. Sometimes going to the cinema I where my blade heels with some black trousers and a long sleeved t-shirt. I will take a picture and show it to you.

I have arrived to that level of confidence that I don't care if someone see's me, I want a reaction.

Well done Chrissp! Yes, I know the feeling - I still remember my own transition from being scared stiff that the public would notice my street-heeling to eventually becoming disappointed if none-one noticed or showed any reaction. I progressed from long ground-scraping trousers to short ankle-length trousers, to tucking them into the tops of my ankle boots. However, after 47 years of street-heeling (from the age of 12 to 59), I still find it exciting and great fun! Nice to compare experiences with you! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Today they arrived. I now have some new pictures for you. The black stiletto boots are a little bit tight and I can´t realy get my heel to rest in the boot but they feel great. The ankle high block heeled boot are a bit strange on my foot so they feel a little wobbly to walk in. I don´t realy think I would keep them.