Rainy day disaster

Walking around a very wet York recently with my wife, I could not help but notice the high heeled lady in front of us. “There’s a treat for you” she said. It was indeed. A lovely pair of legs thrust into gorgeous five inch blue stiletto court shoes. Of course, I had to slow down a little, so as not to pass this vision of loveliness too quickly. “What are you laughing at?” I said. “Oh, nothing, you just enjoy the view” Just as she was walking past a large and extremely deep puddle, a car went ploughing through it, splashing water everywhere. Oh no, my vision in heels was soaked through and was not too happy about it. Stopping dead in her tracks, she looked herself up and down. She then walked over to a wall where she proceeded to take each shoe off and empty about a gallon of water out of each one. After doing this, she then proceeded to take a tissue from her bag to dry off her feet. Luckily for her, she had bare legs, so at least she did not have to continue in wet hose. Anybody else got any similar stories ? Paul.