Shoe Shops around the world

Secreto

I found lots of threads to a Shop or to web based shops, but not to lots of shops in an area or just a map to one goos shop!

I had to pass through Portsmouth (UK) the other day, and I passed a place called "United footwear". Parked up & went for a wander. Big place lots and lots of shoes mostly up to UK8. Most of them are plastic and at the cheaper end of the scale, BUT still a good colection. I left there, after buying a £10 pair of 4inch courts (in the sale) and a fetish pair of bright red 4 1/2 inch ankle books (£30!). In the same road a few paces away were two fashion shops, select & new look, also with some great heels in. This little find is in Fratton road with a map link below (car park by the shops). HHDS lots of courts!

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?X=465250&Y=100250&width=700&height=400&client=public&gride=465198&gridn=100353&keepicon=false&coordsys=gb&addr1=&addr2=&addr3=&pc=&advanced=&scale=5000&out.x=4&out.y=13

When woman get taller, their shoes will fit me better.

There are quite a few United Footwear stores/warehouses all over the UK. We had a thread some time ago which had a list of all the outlets. I've bounced the thread and it is now current in this forum. (United Footwear Outlets) Most styles only go up to a UK 8 except for the fetish styles which are larger - who are they aimed at I wonder :D

Do your own thing. Don't be a victim of conformity.

Calv