Lace Up Gogo Boots

evoviii

I've always had a warm spot for lace up gogo boots since I can remember, particularly white and especially the pattent leather. I remember in early school days a girl that wore those, and trying to touch them to see what that magic material felt like. She saw me and pulled her foot away with a look of mild annoyance. I've been wanting to get a pair like those (especially with more of a heel) forever, but I have big calf muscles and wonder how that might affect sizing. I NEVER see these in stores so I'd have to order online.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Stripper? Some would debate this. Vintage is more like it.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

i like the same type of boot but in black patent...very sexy

i guess this is not a commercial style but rather a stripper style so you would have to look for it on internet

Black is my next favorite color, perhaps with a tie for pink (and red too). Where I used to work there was a theater near by and I used to see a woman who worked there who would wear these knee high black boots with a heel, and they laced up the back with these dark red-rust colored laces. What made it memorable was she had this sheet of literally ankle length hair that draped across the laces as she walked.

I was able to try a pair of boots that are my usual women's size, and my calves fit into them ok enough. The laces just add something to the boot that plain knee boots just to do for me.