Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  

Adidas Easy Five W

Recommended Posts

Hi everybody,

I'm simply in love with these Adidas flats, but it seems they have been discontinued - however, sizing is very limited in this brand.

They are listed as "ballerinas", which I don't agree that much. Could you guys tell if these type of shoe is called by any particular name (e.g. Oxford brogues, or something like that), or what type of shoes they are - aside of simply "flats"?.

Many thanks for your answers!


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using High Heel Place, you agree to our Terms of Use.