first outing

ravishinggrimness

Hey everyone , about a week ago I decided I had enough and I was going to go out for the first time in heels , the area I was going to was little more yuppish so the chances of running into agressive rednecks was less likely (alot of them in my area) . I decided to go with comfort so I chose my 3 inch black classic pumps and some hose with my jeans . Also my jeans were not long and went to my ankle so the whole heel was exposed . I went to Michaels a craft store to pick up a gift for someone . And that place is mostly popular with women and was busy , so many women saw me but like alot of people mentioned here , People don't really notice . Hell probably some thought I was a woman , I have long thick hair and im pretty much in shape . But I have to say it was quite interesting but I don't see my self wearing heels unless its around the more classier areas . You really want to be low profile in some of the areas in the county I live in .

its a bit like that for me. although its not poshness or anything, my area has the culture type where everyone takes the piss out of everyone. its the way people are. they even warn new work starters about what the people are like here, therefore i dont risk the hassle from the people, especially as id know about 1/4 of people i passed if i was to walk round town, which is why my heeling is often away from home. I can put up with people laughing etc, its just the aggression i fear, as im a young lad (just 21 :D ) and other young louts im sure woud take the opportunity to have a pick