Red Shoe Diaries - A "MUST BUY" movie for high hee

I purchased on Ebay the DVD : Red Shoe Diaries. I watched the movie and I can officially say that this movie is made for high heels lovers! They contains many scenes where the main actress wear Kenneth Coles 3-4 inches red pumps. They containt a wide range of scene with heels : - Shoes shop, where the actress purchase the red pumps - A scene where the actress slip on the floor with those high heels. A MUST SEE SCENE - etc..etc..etc... You must watch / buy this movie. You'll not regret it! :D

• 1 month later...

Seen some of the small movies! And there are some high heels there, but you never know where...? Howmany parts/movies are on the DVD?? Rgds JayZee :D

"We don't stop playing because we get older - we get older because we stop playing" (with high heels - JayZee)

• 1 year later...

I did a search on VideoETA.com for 'red shoe diaries'. As it turns out, there are plenty of them around. Which part are you talking about? Red Shoe Diaries (1992) Red Shoe Diaries 2: Double Dare (1992) Red Shoe Diaries 3: Another Woman's... etc. etc.

I did some looking for "Wild Orchids: the Red Shoe Diaries" on Amazon. "Wild Orchids" seems to be a separate movie from "The Red Shoe Diaries." I suspect that the DVD, "Red Shoe Diaries-the Movie," is the one with the wonderful red-heel scenes. True? Rainbow

In 100 years no one will care that you wore high heels today.