Marziali Shoes: Sizes?

Hi everyone, I am thinking of buying a pair of boots from Marziali for my girl. As always when buying online or from mailorder the question is left if the shoes from the seller will run true to size or smaller/bigger. My girlfriend has a bit wide feet so usually uses one size bigger. Has anyone experience with the sizes of Marziali? Are tehy more reliable now than it was a few years ago? Thank you! manoleat

My response would be "don't do it". Tried them last year and it took over eight months for them to deliver. Absolutely no contact at all despite several attempts on my part. I had, in fact, given up on them and waved goodbye to the cash when I got an unmarked delivery out of the blue one day.

Hi Richy,

thank you for the quick response.

I did read all the postings about them being a bit unreliable. But I also read this http://www.hhplace.org/topic/18479-leatherworks-gone-bust-what-to-buy-instaed/#entry289124

Since you seem to have or had a pair of Mrziali shoes you maybe have an answer to my question about the size? Would be nice to know if they run true to size or runn small.

Thank you,

mnoleat

Unfortunately I can't help on the size question. They were bought for a photoshoot, about six months prior to them arriving. I ended up selling them on and making quite a loss on them.

• 2 months later...

Just a short info on Marziali: I ordered a pair of boots on October 2nd and heard nothing from them een though I tried to get in contact several times. I am still hoping to receive them as Richy did. But one can not be sure. Because of that experience I can not recommend Marziali Shoes in any way.