Light In The Box.

One of the advertisers that comes up is Light in the box. I made a purchase with them and I feel a word of caution could be applied. I bought these for my daughter at £23/$35 discounted from £115/$175. Delivery from China add £13. post-2779-0-34088600-1342689649_thumb.jp Gorgeous uppers matches her dresses perfectly, heel and sole gloss black plastic that looks cheap. one heel tip fell out when she put them on and the other was loose. I'm flagging it up for anyone that may thinking of using them. I think "caveat emptor" may be advisable. Has anyone else any other experiences? Al

Edited by Alsheels

They weren't discounted from £115 they were available for £23 all along. Just glue the heel tips back in or take them to a cobbler and enjoy...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Tips were sorted there and then and yes it is most likely the "discount" is the sales pitch. I completed a review and at least 43 had been sold. Al

I have dealt with Light In The Box several times and have nothing but good to say about them.

Some people that I know have considerable business with the Chinese in another field say that as Shipping is the major factor in the deal you should order 6 items if only you need 4.

then you have alternate as quality control seems to be forenge to the Chinese. :giggle: