Goodbye

Hi all, I've decided that I'll no longer be participating in the general posts on in this forum. I have had a fair bit of feedback that a) my posts tend to be more fetishistic which this site is not about and B) that most don't share my particular passions in high heels e.g. slipping slingback and heelpopping. I may continue to post my 'Get your slap on' stores occassionly as they seem to be fairly popular and it'd hater to disappoint any avid readers of these stories but as far as general conversation and posting on my high heel experiences I am going to refrain from this from now on. The reason I have participated on this board has been to share my passion for high heels, which has been something I have found difficult to talk about with others. This forum has enabled me to get a lot off my chest and talk about experiences which in turn has allowed me to be more comfortable with my liking for high heels, which I am thankful for. However, the general opinion towards my particular likes seems to be in the negative and several replies to my posts have made it clear that my posts are seen as more fetish based, whch is not all that welcome. Because of this I believe my time at Hhplace has run its course. I haven't found as many people to share similar passions with as I would have liked but I suppose that's life. Thanks to all who engaged in conversation with me about heels, even though a lot of the comments on my posts may have been negative it did allow me to get things off my chest and express my passions, so thanks. If anyone would like to contact me I'll still be checking my message inbox from time to time and read others posts, but as far as engaging in sharing of my sling backs stories, etc, this is it. I am comfortable with where my 'fetish' sits in my life and have come to learn to live with it and this forum has helped me achieve that. Good luck to you all and happy heeling! Slingfan

That's your choice and good luck to you in everything you do.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.