Hi All!

I have been a member of this site for a while now, but little too afraid to post any thing. Being male I am a lover of women's heels and always have been. I bought my first pair of heels about 4 years ago and have loved them ever since. They were a pair of platforms with a clear heel and a 2 inch heel. Since then i have bought 5pairs. Mainly platforms, I like the way they look and enjoy wearing them at home. I have my favorite pair on now, and would love to hear from others that love platforms? there are a few things that I like about the female body, these being, that female shoes are much more attractive then male ones. Ours are boring. The next being that I love long nails and paintednails on a female. I wish that society was more accepting of males wearing heels, as it is something that I love. My ex was cool with it, as every time we were in the bedroom she wouldn't blink an eye at me wearing heels. anyway I'm going to check out the forums,love hearing about other ppls stories, and as