Jimmy Choo

>> http://65.160.96.70/hhplace/images/Jimmy Choo.bmp <<

The link doesn't work. You can't have any spaces in an internet filename.

When you upload to that site, the site should give you a new numbered filename to post in the thread here.

Try uploading the image again, then posting the new link here.

Don't worry about the copy already posted; it will be deleted when it is obvious that nothing ever accesses it (and can't ever access it, as both you and we will never be able to find the filename for it).

It's much like buying a national brand name computer vs. a local, in house brand, which has the same parts and warranties. You pay for the name. Or it could be more like coca cola vs. some generic brand. There is just enough of a tiny difference that makes it worth the little bit more you end up paying. Since I'll never be able to afford a designer brand of shoes like Choos, I'll never know. at least I still have my coca cola...

Let's face the facts of this. If we all had the money to set on fire and wave in the air, certainly, we'd all be able to buy a pair of Choos Shoes (the new spinoff series for teenage girls who grew up on Blue's Clues) we would, and then we'd know. The way I see it, there is an idea here. Rich people have lots of money. They should be spending it. let's make something high prices, so they feel the need to spend all of that money, and then lie and attach some hype and prestige to it. Of course, we'll need to get expensive materials for all of this, sure, and make it worth the while, but in the end, we are making those rich people spend, and thus the money is entering the market again, albeit on a higher level of things. If I had the money, I'd be jetting all over for shoes. And fine dining. And site seeing. I mean, I'd probably spend years in Europe. Buying Italian pumps and lunch near the Flavian Ampitheatre in Rome. Now there's a good way to spend a day. And a sensibly priced meal that tastes home cooked and fabulous at a nice Trattoria before bed. :(

Let's face the facts of this. If we all had the money to set on fire and wave in the air, certainly, we'd all be able to buy a pair of Choos Shoes we would, and then we'd know.

no, I wouldn't. If I had the money to buy expensive designer shoes, I'd take that money and design my own.

Jimmy Choo? I never heard of him. But then again, I don't follow fashion trends. I refuse to allow the fashion industry to dictate what styles I should be wearing. I wear what I find pleasing. I have been purchasing the exact same style of high heels for that past 30 years. Other reasons why I don't like this particular style of Jimmy Choo heels: 1 - The toe box is too pointed and too long. I prefer rounder toes giving the appearance of shorter feet. 2 - The heel height is lower than what I usually wear. But this is just my opinion. For all of you who love Jimmy Choo shoes, don't take this personally. I have nothing against Jimmy Choo. I feel this way about the entire fashion industry.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

My own opinion? The Jimmy Choo's are quite nice, yes indeed, although I don't quite see what High Surprise is getting so excited about. Regarding PJs comments, whilst he is possibly unnecessarily scathing about the Jimmy Choo's, I can't help saying that if we are talking about the "Coolest shoes in the World", then I think the light-coloured high heels on PJ's secondary avatar knock the spots off High Surprise's Jimmy Choo's - NO CONTEST! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

It seems I have started a real argument here. Heelfan - I also like PJ's 2nd avatar picture and agree. These are wonderful heels. They are however different from the Jimmy Choos, which are smarter, formal shoes (something you would wear for an evening dinner or party). It's all about taste - there's no right or wrong here.