Fashion Freedom Blog & YT Channel - Your Opinions Wanted

MSpookshow

Hello, everyone.

I'm posting this here in General Fashion because I want the opinions of both sexes and the content at hand does not relate only to high heels, so this is probably the most relevant section even though I worry it may not get as much traffic through here.

I've been running a men's fashion freedom blog for a little while now, and this site is actually the top provider of visits there. However, I've never received much feedback on the content, and I would really like to know what you guys think / like / want to see on the blog.

I've also recently waded into the YouTube scene and started producing some companion videos for His Black Dress on there. I'd appreciate it if you guys (and girls) would check out my channel, like my videos, and follow me if you are interested.

This isn't just about shameless self-promotion, however. I'm really trying to get the message out there about men's fashion freedom, and bring some attention to the fact that it's about time men were afforded the same options as women when it comes to fashion! I really feel like the younger generation may be ready to embrace these styles, and I don't know that there's been a better time for guys to be unique and show a change of style. I'd really like to know what you all think about my blog and videos, and what sort of content you think is important.

What would YOU like to see from a blog / video channel promoting men's fashion freedom? What sorts of topics do you think are relevant in potentially opening minds to the ideas of a guy in heels (or skirts, dresses, whatever) in 2012? I firmly believe that the only bad response is no response at all, so if you have any criticisms I'm open to hear those as well. At the end of the day I'm just trying to show people that it's cool to be yourself, unashamedly so.

His Black Dress Blog

His Black Dress YouTube Channel

While you are at it, I'm also on Twitter here, and if you have a Facebook account I'd appreciate any votes for me in the Legs of the Year 2011 contest here.

Thank you!