Yesterdays bargain boots

Calv

There is a stall on the local market which sells shoes and boots and often has a pile of unboxed boots on the stall. As I walked by I noticed a pair of boots that looked larger than most. Result - a pair of brand new Faith Skye boots for £10 :( They haven't been in the range for a year or so but have a nice square toe and heel and although marked as a size 10 they fit me perfectly (I think Faith sizes err on the smaller size). I had a look through the pile but could not see any others. Calv

Do your own thing. Don't be a victim of conformity.

Calv

Result! Nice find.

I found a pair of Raid closed-toe wedge sandles with thick ankle strap in a charity shop for a quid last week too. They are marked as size 5/38 but fit perfectly. I usually take UK 6.5 (or 7) or Euro 39.5 (or 40).

It's always nice to find a bargain. The biggest bargain we found was in Harrods last january when Xaphod tried on a pair of crocodile boots with £1700 off the price :( Mind you they were still well over £1000 so they stayed on the shelf. I've seen the same style in Matalan for £20!! BTW the boots were made from crocodile not for crocodiles :(

Do your own thing. Don't be a victim of conformity.

Calv