Working in high heels

DDWW

Heels in work - Part 1 THE OFFICE - Mixed colleague base. I shared with female colleagues, who shared with boss before I started wearing 4 inch heels on a daily basis. I was accepted by most and tolerated by others. Had been wearing heels most of the time for a couple of years before about 2 years in this job post-6927-133522955818_thumb.png Heels in work - Part 2 RETAIL FOOD HALL - Working on shop floor now so lots of staff/customers to interact with each day. I started in 2 inch heels until most of my colleagues got to know the rHeel me and now I'm in 3-4 inch heels all the time. I've been in this job 18 months now and more confident. The footwear: post-6927-133522955829_thumb.png

post-6927-133522955825_thumb.png

post-6927-133522955826_thumb.png

A rHeel Adventure. Liverpool, England - My Story: http://blog.benico.biz/ (I'm also on Facebook)

Hi, k6ps is also wearing heels at work, almost daily, with no problems. 1) k6ps is a software architect in medium-sized software development company 2) a little more men than women 3) went straight to work on heels at day one, even to job interviews 4) a few glances of surprise, very positive reactions from the coolest ladies :) (who themselves wear extraordinary heels), mostly no reaction from men 5) don't know, maybe in a few days.. 6) about 2 years at the new workplace. 1 more year in the old workplace 7) 2,5 - 5'' boots, clogs, loafers, oxfords, platforms. With very masculine outfits, 70's kind of style. The shoes also looking rather masculine. No stilettos (so far) K6ps believes there are a few factors that contribute to good setup for wearing high heels at work: - it is an office kind of environment (or at least you're not required to wear special work outfit) - it is an industry where people are expected to be freaky and creative. Such as software development, graphics design, etc. (there are e.g. guys wearing really loud t-shirts and absolutely ridiculous haircuts at work at k6ps's office, these attract more attention than k6ps's heels :)) - you are one of the more senior workers, or otherwise well-respected in your profession Happy Heeling k6ps