2 weeks in hawaii coming up

Gothikaheels

Hey Guys, my mom has just informed me that we are going to hawaii in 3 weeks, i'm wearing only high heels and for swim suits im wearing 1 piece women's suits, and im wearing ONLY SKIRTS, and wraps for the beach, i just ordered a pair of mules, 7inch high mules with 3 in plats, and i have some 5inch high sandals that are a full platform and im bringing those, but since my mom flies for free(she worked for continintal airlines) so she gets airline benifits, for the free flying we have to wear "dress" clothes, so i'm taking that literally, im wearing a short little dress on the airplane, hose, and some 7inch high pumps they have a strap at the top and are Jante Style MEGAN stilletto heel,(3inch plat) I had a convo with my mom since she knows about my x-dressing to a degree but not like, full x-dressing with boobs and all, it's going to be a great vacation, and im taking no flats! just heels and women's clothes, gonna be a little scarry, but my mom agreed to letting me wear women's clothes and heels since we're gonna be in hawaii, who could i possibly run into there? I'll keep ya guys posted, im still trying to figure out if I should break the news to my mom that I want to get breast implants, she is getting more and more tolerable of me, maybe if i just explained to her the way i feel i could get them... for now Happy Heeling!

Sounds like a wonderful opportunity If your mum's ok with it! but do wait until you get to Hawaii or you could have trouble at the airport. What you are planing is too over the top and quite frankly I can't see your mother going along with it.

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave ! " The Eagles, "Hotel California"

Gothikaheels; One obvious concern is that now with all the tight security regarding air travel, what happens when you try to pass through security with a male photo ID and dressed as a female?

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

I expect that there are members of this forum who will be able to give you much better advice than me on how to conduct yourself in women's clothes, listen to their advice and I'm sure you will have a ball in Hawaii, we are all going to be very interested in how you got on.

I also expect a lot of members on this board will not be tempted getting involved in giving such advise to a 15 year old minor boy. In many countries you could get busted for such "advise". Think twice on what you advise to underage people, in real but especialy on the internet.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence