Ultra pointed heels

wez

My significant other & I love ultra pointed high heels, and although there are a lot of them about at the moment in the UK (esp Faith, she already has two pairs from me!) I would really like to know where else we can get them, esp leather ones with a heel above 3".

Posted Image

Admirer of one special lady in high heels.

Aldo have a really stylish range in at the moment, certainly with plenty of pointy toe boots. Lots up to 4.5" heel and I judged from afar that there might be one or styles a whisker higher at 4.75" or so, if that wasn't wishful thinking.

Again more at Nine West around 3.5" to 4", and you can check out the American web site for styles but same product is offered here.

Again lots at around 4" at Office especially in bright high saturation pastel colours (yellow, cyan, fuschia/magenta etc.), stripes and dots.

[did some window shopping recently :roll:]

/I

/I

Barratts have some very pointy closed-toe open-side sandals, with a heel cup and thin multi-strap high ankle-cuff with several buckles for closure. The heel is quite thin, and set back a little, and is at least 4 inches high too. I have seen these shoes in black as well as in red, but there may be others available too. Currect price, about GBP 35 I think.