Help

yellow19821

Hi guys. Now I've been visiting this forum for a while now and you guys (and girls) have made me realise I'm not weird when it comes to wearing heels :) I wear indoors with or without stockings and sometimes drive in them. Not quite managed street heeling yet though am going to one day! Which leads me on to this question; Does anyone know where to get hold of size 8 1/2 - 9 uk. I'm after some red patent stiletto heel either court shoe, classic pump, peep toe, slingback or Mary Jane style shoes! Would really appreciate some suggestions, also wouldn't mind finding some suitable ones for trying on instore for the first time, as you guys have insured me to have a go at doing so :) x

Ebay. Next. Evans. New Look have a selection. Priceless. Barratts do some styles in 9s. Aldo (42). Some styles from Asda will fit you.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

There are threads dedicated to the trying them on thing. it really varies from place to place. and it's often not dependant on the store but the particular employees you find. The general consensus, and my personal experience, is that you can try shoes on without it being a problem, more often than not they just want to make a sell and you will get a good service.