Proxy shipping help UK

Trolldeg

I'm trying to get a hold of a pair of wedge heels from Aldo, but even proxy shipping services like Borderlinx are of any help (due to Aldos' shipping policy), so I'm asking if anyone here in the UK would be prepared to help me out. I'll send you the money to cover the price, shipping costs to Sweden, and some extra compensation for your effort. I'd be forever grateful! :smile:

I'm trying to get a hold of a pair of wedge heels from Aldo, but even proxy shipping services like Borderlinx are of any help (due to Aldos' shipping policy), so I'm asking if anyone here in the UK would be prepared to help me out. I'll send you the money to cover the price, shipping costs to Sweden, and some extra compensation for your effort. I'd be forever grateful! :)

Hi,

You might not know but Aldo opened up a shop in Stockholm the 19th of May 2011. I have not been there but it is supposed to be located at Sergelgatan 11. I don't know if they have the heels you are looking for but maybe.

/Stefan

Best regards, Stefan

I'm trying to get a hold of a pair of wedge heels from Aldo, but even proxy shipping services like Borderlinx are of any help (due to Aldos' shipping policy), so I'm asking if anyone here in the UK would be prepared to help me out. I'll send you the money to cover the price, shipping costs to Sweden, and some extra compensation for your effort. I'd be forever grateful! :)

Hello 'Trolldeg'. Are you just asking for someone to help with a UK delivery address....and then forward the parcel on to you - or - do you want us to make the purchase for you as well..?

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"