Thank goodness you have been found

Checking in for the first time and I am anxious to see what goes on. I have been wearing womens shoes full time for 8 years. I only have about 60 pairs and have come to understand how addictive womens shoes are. I don't even own a pair of men's shoes. I have probably gone through 170 pairs of shoes to get down to my favorite 60. I go from flats to 5 inches and try to rotate several times a day. Also, I learned a long time ago to go to shoe stores to buy my shoes so they fit properly. A shoe that is one half size too big can cause real pain. Properly fitted, tight and comfortable is my motto. I have settled into Bandolino's mostly. They are consistent in size and fit. I have a multitude of colors and I am not afraid to wear them anywhere. Seldom do other men say anything but women always tell me how nice my shoes look. They like to "talk shoes" and so do I. I used to hide them with long pants but I quit worrying about hiding several years ago. I like pedal pusher pants and I do have pretty good looking legs for a Sr. Citizen. Keep them clean shaven and seldom do I wear nylons. Only for special occasions. Just don't like them ! I like to sunbathe to keep a nice tan. Live near the beach in Western Florida. Looking forward to hearing from some of you.

Trying to figure out how this works. Went to Macy's today and bought a pair of slight platform, 4 1/2 inch spikes. Plain black. They are so comfortable right out of the box. They are Nine West NWROCHA. Wearing them to Easter Dinner tomorrow at a local restaurant. Bought a pair of white, flat sandalls yesterday. After all, it is Easter.. I like to draw attention to my feet and the nice shoes I wear. I don't do patent leather shoes. They never change and don't conform like leather. How about sharing your latest purchase and where the first place you are going to wear them will be.

Welcome to High Heel Place. You are going to feel right at home at this friendly website based on your enjoyment of high heels. I like and share your attitude of "just go for it and enjoy life in high heels" and that is the message I too and others here have tried to convey. Hope to hear more from you soon and welcome again.