TV Programme

Leo

Sorry never heard of it and I have been watching telly since the late 1950's. Maybe a little more info might help, rough year itv, bbc etc. I don't know of anybody who can remember four feather falls or torchy the battery boy, and loads of others.

life is not a rehearsal

Sorry never heard of it and I have been watching telly since the late 1950's. Maybe a little more info might help, rough year itv, bbc etc. I don't know of anybody who can remember four feather falls or torchy the battery boy, and loads of others.

It was on the BBC in the mid '80s. I think the programme was parodying the "naughty" seaside postcards of the past.

Thought you might be having a April fool wind up, I see it did exsist but never watched it. I remember when ITV came on air we had a large box that sat on top of the telly and you had to throw switches turn knobs so you could watch it, some form of frequency changer as I now know. 405 black and white of course.

life is not a rehearsal

Thought you might be having a April fool wind up, I see it did exsist but never watched it. I remember when ITV came on air we had a large box that sat on top of the telly and you had to throw switches turn knobs so you could watch it, some form of frequency changer as I now know. 405 black and white of course.

No April Fools' joke. If you can, I would say that it's worth watching.