Hi everybody

Hi, i'm Andrew from Italy and i love high heels, i wearing in private, and my girfriend also love high heels and we share the same passion. I work in a public place so i can see tons of beautiful heels!!! From autumn 2010 i started to buy my personal heels, a ballets boots, a Devious white decoltee, and a spectacular overknee boots from Kassiopeya. bye A.

Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you are having a good time wearing high heels. Does your girl friend wear the same size as you and does she help you choose your heels? Anyway, I will look forward to reading your opinions and perspectives. Happy heeling!

Unfortunately, I wear a 45 and my girlfriend the 40-41. I recommend her for your purchases (and the influence ..) but she can not advise having the unwillingness of the large sizes of the form "normal" at reasonable cost. My recent purchase is a pair of red LEDAPOL really wonderful and I must get a pair of Valentino Giaro (look on ebay ...) which has poles with large sizes at low prices, quality, I shall say 'soon. Hello everyone!