Old Glory & Old Dixie Mixed N With Sexy Fashions.

Web_Jock

Hello Folks:

I want to give away another fetish of mine that I have. (I previously told you that I like to see females fix engines.) Well, this time, I like to see women wear flag colors in a real provocative way. I think that this is because I find women who exhibit patriotism for the country that they live in to be sexy. However, as an American, I love to see chicks either sport the Stars and Stripes (the National American flag) or the Stars and Bars (the Confederate flag). Now before anyone goes making any conclusions, I do want to tell everyone that I am not a member of the Ku Klux Klan, the Nazi Party or even the TEA (Taxed Enuff Already) Party; nor do I even share any kinds of prejudicial beliefs with anyone about anyone. Furthermore, I happen to be a guy with a medium-brown complexion who likes to study World History and attend various battle reenactments from different wars. I also like to put together model warplanes and model navy ships, and sometimes I like to collect war movies, memorabilia and artifacts. I made a few attempts to actually enlist in the United States Army, but they turned me down because I have asthma and I am too flat-footed. Now, it is too late for me to join since I am now thirty-eight years old. Also, I have become so ingrained with this "good ol' all-American" stuff, since I have been living here in Richmond, Virginia USA almost all of my life. This mainly why I occasionally have this sexy flag fetish when it comes to females. I know that many veterans and patriots would see this kind of fetish as very demeaning to their flag, but it is not my intent to defame their nationalistic symbols of pride and glory. If anything, it encourages people like me to be even prouder of the country I live in, knowing that we at least have that kind of freedom.

Even though I am not gay, I liked the way transvestite club music singer Rupaul sported that Confederate flag on that outfit that he was wearing on that movie TO WONG FOO THANKS FOR EVERYTHING, JULIE NEWMAN (1995) with Patrick Swayze and Wesley Snipes. Also, I liked the way Christina Ricci wore that Confederate shirt on the movie BLACK SNAKE MOAN. A while back, my girl Coco wore a nice bikini with American red, white and blue colors in one of her past magazines. (Remember that?) I would like to see any pair of shoes - mainly high heel pumps - that are decorated with USA flag colors or Confederate flag colors. If anyone has any other photographs of any other sexy apparel - such as dresses, skirts, bikinis and tiny tank tops - with flag designs on them, then please feel free to let me know. (Of course, I like to see women in military uniforms also, whether are combat uniforms or dress uniforms. I heard that some military dress uniforms for females comprise of very short and skimpy skirts, with a choice of either black or green high heel pumps. Is this true? Does anyone have an examplary photograph of this?) I would not even mind seeing shoes and apparel with flag colors of other different countries as well, such as the United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Canada, Ghana, Kenya, Brazil, Mexico, Jamaica, Singapore and/or Japan. Just let me know something. (Heck, I could probably even emblazon the designs from the symbols of my own secret cult on a pair of high heels, a bikini, a dress or skirt!) I am sure that the possibilites are endless. Thank you for your response.

Web_Jock

:headphones:   :cowboy:     Come and visit our Youtube Channel now!    :cowboy:    :headphones:

Beats the current CHE rage. (I even hate saying or writing the name).

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.