Hi

I've always loved women in HH boots (so the trend in the last few years has been welcome), and I myself had always wondered what it would be like to wear some, just around the house and such. So this past year I bought a pair of Nine West from Amazon, and they had a link to a discussion on their website about men wearing HHs. Intrigued, I followed it, read it all and one of the postings mentioned hhplace.org. Wow, it was like finding lots of people who share the same interest for the first time. Thanks!

Hi ! and welcome from an other woman boots lover . It always starts at home , around the house at night , in the car , and one day you can not stop you from leaving your car with your boots on , for a little walk in a discreet zone ( outside but not yet in public ). Then you stop buying them from internet , you go shopping for them , first saying it is as a gift for your GF , and again one day you dare trying them on in the shop with the courage of asking advice to the nice girl selling them , at this stage you enter in a wonderfull world when wearing them in public . Enjoy your boots !