New to this Forum

Hello all HH fans! I just found my little corner of the WWW - this site! I am male and 43! I LOVE women in high heels (no platforms, please) My fauvorite is black pumps or black sandals! I don't like men in HH, and don't do it myself! This summer my dream came true. I told my girlfriend, since 8 years of my adiction, and bought her a pair of sandals (13 cm heel) from Veronicas! She is normally into max. 4-5 cm (she is a size 38 EU) and she will (until now) only wear the sandals indoor (also in bed!!!) The next project is a pair of HH black pump with 11-12cm heels, that she will be able to wear in town. Onfortunately we live in the cold, rainy and stormy Nordic countries! Just wanted to let you all know that I live happily with my "fetich" and I reject all person calling me "ab-normal" :lol: JayZee

"We don't stop playing because we get older - we get older because we stop playing" (with high heels - JayZee)

Hi JayZee! Let me be the first to welcome you on to this incredible and multi-faceted high heel site - Megaforums! I hope you have many happy postings and also enjoy many happy readings of other people's postings! Just one thing - if you read ALL of the various previous postings very thoroughly (countless hours of blissful reading!), you will find other guys have recounted very similar experiences to your own. Their experiences might suggest that could be a bit too drastic (and maybe greedy) of you to plunge your girlfriend straight from 2" into 5" heels (or even into 4 1/2" heels and expect her to go straight outside in them). If she is willing and able, then fine, but if not, it might be a kinder to start with some intermediate heels of around 3 to 3 1/2" (7.5 to 8 cm) and work upwards from there. Good luck to you both! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan.

Onwards and upwards!

<--------Man, these are UGLY! :lol:

Don't realy know the system, that's why above is "Guest" but it's me allright!

JayZee :lol:

"We don't stop playing because we get older - we get older because we stop playing" (with high heels - JayZee)

Don't panic JazZee! We ALL joined the board and found to our horror that we were lumbered with the dreaded Comfy Loafer during our first 25 postings. The guys who set up this board either have a sense of humour or a sadistic streak - I'm not sure which! No, actually it's very clever, It's designed to encourage us to make huge numbers of postings to keep the forum vibrant. After 25 postings you will get a marginally (VERY marginally!) sexier shoe for your avatar, and so on, until after thousands of man-hours of postings you will finally earn your 6" skyscraper stilettos, and later still the right to choose any avatar your like! by which time of course, you'll be so knackered after all the hard work that all you'll want to do is to lie down in a semi-darkened room whilst being beyond caring how sexy your avatar is! Welcome, and I hope this makes sense! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!