I've been doing some thinking...

My wife and kids have been away this week (visiting family), which has allowed me to indulge in some serious heel wearing for the first time in about six months. This has led me to doing some thinking about my fascination and feelings for high heels. It all boils down to "why?".

Q: Why do I like heels so much? A: God knows.

Having tottered around in my new 5" pumps since 9am this morning I have come to the conclusion that I must be some kind of sadist or something. I'd forgotten how much it hurt to wear anything above 4" as it's been quite a few years since I last had a pair. I do like the feeling of wearing them though but I can't be sure that I'm wearing them as a turn-on, I just like wearing them, period.

Now, on the fairer sex they are a turn-on, but the fascination can be a pain. For example, my wife sometimes catches me glancing at other women and 9 times out of 10 it's the shoes I'm looking at. But when she is wearing her heels out I can't ever get to ogle at them, not unless I walk ten paces behind her, which isn't exactly romantic. Walking along staring at the ground in front of her feet makes me a very dangerous pedestrian as well :lol: So we walk along hand in hand, sit next to or opposite each other and pretty much all the time her heels are hidden from my view. Only in the bedroom did I get a good look at her heels and I've lost that avenue of fun :lol: (see: http://www.hhplace.org/hhboard/viewtopic.php?t=1803 for why).

So, why do I like heels so much? God knows. When worn by me they bring pain (in the foot department). When worn by a woman I see in the street they bring pain (in the head department via a slap round the 'ed from the missus ) and when worn by my wife they being pain (in the neck department, 'cos it's a pain the neck I can't get to look at them when she's wearing them) :lol:

Yep - I must be a sadist after all :-)

Zathrus

Zathrus; hmmmmmm. I see the potential for compromise here. FACT #1 your wife does not wear high heels in the bedroom FACT #2 you want her to wear high heels in the bedroom FACT #3 you like to look at other women wearing high heels FACT #4 she does not like you looking at other women If she agreed to return to wearing high heels in the bedroom, could you control your urge about looking at other women?

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.