Stores in Sacramento Area

click-clack

Hi all, I'm not 100% sure this is the correct topic heading to post this under but it seemed like a good guess... An email "pen pal" of mine, a female lover of 6+" heels, lives in the Sacramento area of California and would love to go shopping for some nice fetishy heels in person rather than buy online. I was wondering if anyone knows of shops in California, specifically the Sacramento area, that carry some serious heels. Thanks in advance for any and all local knowledge you can provide. Click-clack :)

Welcome to the forum! Sorry! I have no knowledge about Sacramento, except it is the capital city of the state of California. Part of the fun of buying heels is the looking and trying them on in the store, anyway. I would figure the shoe stores at the shopping malls would be some places to begin. Possibly, some "adult" novelty and clothing stores would be another. Your post isn't quite clear concerning who the heels are for. Is it a guy who loves females and heels or is it a female who loves heels? You needn't answer this, because it is none of my business. Have a great day!

No worries my friend, I thought I was clear... My friend is a female and the shoes are for her. She lives in the Sacramento area but I don't... She is a budding heel fetishist and is very keen on shopping for some new 6 inchers in person. She is one of those women we heel fans live for: she actually works in retail, and wears her current 6" heels all day, selling clothes in a mall...sigh. She's one of those women who are genetically gifted with super flexible feet and ankles so I am just doing my part as a heel fanatic and trying to find some places in her area for her to indulge in her love of extreme heels. :)