HH Shops around Manchester (UK)

zathrus69

Folks, I'm getting bored with my 4" heels and I'm looking to get a pair of 5" or 6" 'ers but I'd rather not buy them over the Net as I can't afford to wait for them to come in the post. Does anyone know of any good HH stockists in and around the Manchester area? I know a lot of the named stores do a good range of 4" maybe 4.5" shoes (e.g. Schuh, River Island) but I haven't been able to find a shop selling anything higher....well, apart from Jef Baines just down the road in Stoke. However, that's a little too close to home for me to chance not being spotted by someone who knows me, so I'd like to go further afield for my shopping trip. BTW: Liverpool or Birmingham aren't out of the question either...I'm prepared to put in some mileage if the shop is worth it :-) Failing this - can anyone recommend any UK based Net retailers who can deliver within 2-3 days. Most say up to 14 days but I can't wait that long. Yeh, I know, I'm like a bad doctor - no patients :lol: Thanks, Zathrus

You could always check out the Birmingham Bizarre Bazaar. I can't remember the URL off-hand, but I'll post it when I do. It's a good day out, and of course there's usually at least one stall selling heels to take away there and then!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

• 2 weeks later...

How much are you willing to spend on your shoes?

Not as much as I would like to :-( Realistically I can't spend more than £40 at the moment - which may make things a little tricky.

I just fancied looking at some higher heeled shoes - even if, in the end, I can't afford them. I think I'll bob down to Jef Bains early tomorrow and look at their 5" collection before zooming off to Manchester for a bit of shopping. Who knows, I might find something interesting in the market in the Arndale Centre :-)

Cheers for tip on LTSB. I might give them a ring when I get back from M'cer if I haven't found anything I like.

Zathrus