Heel replacement/repair

Hi all, I have a problem in that I have size 13 (or 14) boots with 5" heels, and one is bent. The problem is that local shoe repair places say they can not replace one or both heels. I live in N. Florida USA. I would certainly appreciate any suitable input as to where I might take/send the boots for repair. Thanks in advance for any responses briteric

Hi and welcome to HHP. I see you also posted your question in the repairs area. When you have made enough posts (read rules) you can post pics as attachments. We have a few "cobblers" as members who will happily provide you with advice and picture is worth a thousand words. So make a couple more posts and then attach pics of your problem. Join in the word association game thread and you will raise you post count quite quickly. As a heeler already I'm sure the rest of the community would like to know your story so to speak. My reaction is find another repair shop. Heels can be replaced and a craftsman will be able to do the job very easily indeed. Cheers for now. Simon.

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?