Jenny's High Stiletto Heels web-site

It's being worked on, and we hope to see it working well again very soon. Not that I have anything to do with trying to fix the problems. It's been an issue for some weeks now, so rest assured, someone will be working to get it up and feeling better again. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Jenny's current high heel web site is still not working. However, her old site was active the last time I visited (5 minutes ago). It has much of the material that is on her current site (which is off-line at the moment).

JENNY'S OLD SITE

http://internetdump.com/users/jenny/home.htm#intro

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

• 2 weeks later...

This thread (Jenny's High Stiletto Heel Web-site) seems to be running in parallel with a identical thread (Problems with Jenny's High Stiletto Heel Site) just below under "Requests/Proposals". Can I suggest that further postings re these identical concerns are all posted under the latter site, which would consolidate them all on to one cohesive and more effective thread? Constructively yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

• 4 weeks later...

Great News! Firefox and Laurie have just resurrected most of Jenny's site! There is still some retrieval and sorting-out to be done, but they are rapidly getting there. Also they have exciting plans for additional pages. I hope Firefox will pick up on this thread and post here with his new plans for the site, and details of URL etc. Well done Firefox and Laurie! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

It's going well so far, but there are a few things that need to be done before we can have it back on the top of the High Heel sites again.

But yes, there is now something of a page again!

And much to be done for extra material, of course.

We're getting close, very, very close!

So start getting excited, because Jenny's site will exist once more!

We have our start, and it will tell you aobut some of the ideas we are trying to work out for the future. Hopefully, everyone will enjoy it!

http://come.to/high-heels

To Firefox and Laurie, may I make a suggestion. In the opening page of Jennys site the passage refers to "We" and Laurie you get mentioned but not Firefox. If people get to the site from anywhere else other than HHplace they may not know you Firefox so is it possible for you to amend the page to include your name. Second I assume that the dollars are US but it might be better to make that clearer too. For example if I took it to be AU dollars after the conversion it would cost me almost double. Jeff