Introduction

Hi everyone! Just thought I would introduce myself, I am a 25 year old male from the South Of England who has had a HUGE high-heel (boots specifically) fetish for a long, long time, there is nothing better than the site of a beautiful girl in sexy high heels. It's great to find a forum where I can disuss my fetish with like-minded people! I would love to have some female pen-pals to chat with about my various fetishes, hopefully i'll find some here! I look forward to being a member here!

Welcome Frantic look forward to hearing more about you in your postings Jx

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

welcome Frantic; Yes it's true that the sight of a female wearing high heels is something most of us here enjoy. And a few of us carry our love for high heels even further in that we wear them ourselves.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Howdy, Wecome! There are plenty of discussions to be found here. I am pretty new here but I have found everybody to very welcoming and I dig the place a lot. :lol: AZShoeNut

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

Welcome, and you're among normal people who like heels.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.