Influence on SO

loveheel

I regularly buy from the "women's" side of the aisle and have recently found that this has a positive influence on what my wife gets for herself. My wife is normally well dressed (she has a slim figure) but not adventurous in her clothing. This week I bought some Sketchers-like shoes at Stave Madden and some nice women's jeans that were on sale. I often buy woemn's jeans since they are better fitting in the thigh and I don't like the baggy look of many men's jeans. I wore the jeans and shoes yesterday and my wife loved them. Ironically, she commented: "I wish they made jeans like that for women" :lol: We are getting her the same pair of shoes this afternoon. Now I wish I could only influence her on wearing high heels as well. She has never gone above 3" and usually only does 2". Does anyone else have experiences like this with their SO ?

I suggest that you don't buy her a pair of 4" heels and expect her wear them right off. Instead, start some something concretive looking around the 3" no more 3.5 (less is better). I noticed that most heels here in the U.S. around that 3"/ 3.5 mark since most women probably adapt to them quickly. You said she wears mostly 2" heels no more than 3", how big is her foot? Most of us knows that the size of the foot affects the heel height. Just don't push it to much and since you know how much time it took for you to adapt to your heels give her some time on her own to wear them. Also don't make her think that the heels she wear are more important than she is. If she starts to like to wear higher heels she will wear them for you with out you asking. One other thing, how tall is she? It seams that a lot of tall women are very self conscience about being tall and the added attention of wearing high heels only makes them more self conscience. Heck I am 6' 2" and it does not bother me at all :lol: But then again I am male, it's expected to be stared at. :lol: :rofl:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!